Holland & Barrett Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids Caplets 1000mg. Our timed release formula is designed to provide longer lasting action as the nutrients are released over an extended period of time. Functions of Vitamin C:
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Rose Hips Powder, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose).
Specially formulated to release Vitamin C over a prolonged period of time.
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners
- No Preservatives
- No added Sugar or Salt
- No Starch, No Corn, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soya, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine
Shipped world-wide to your door from the UK by British Food Store Online.